Version 1.2 is available!
As usual, many new features and bug fixes, see ChangeLog for detail.
Important: please read the release notes if you are upgrading to this version (from any other version).
New major features in this release:
- add options to customize word chars (for detecting word boundaries)
- add a welcome message on first WeeChat run
- add options to customize quoted messages (in cursor mode)
- add support of environment variables in evaluated expressions
- add support of IRC SASL mechanism "ecdsa-nist256p-challenge"
- add support of SHA-256 and SHA-512 algorithms in IRC server option "ssl_fingerprint"
- add support of IRC capability "account-notify"
- remove "freenode" server from default config
- many bugs fixed.
- irc.server_default.sasl_key (and same option in servers)